Jan 7, 2010

I do not know the freakin muffin man!

At least not the one on Drury lane! I really wish that this gift of a fire engine didn't make me want to eat a package of snowballs....the stress of it's sound makes me want to go nuts on it. Not due to the fact that it is loud (which it is) and that it's annoying (also a plus for a christmas gift to another family) but that it has absolutely nothing to do with a thier choice of songs they preloaded into this toy- why on god's green earth did the makers of this fire engine decide both Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The Muffin Man made sense? It's a chinese kung fu riddle! Anyone else know what that link would be?

sigh...so it's snowing here it's 18 degrees. My toes have stopped circulating blood and my son doesn't want to nap today. I would literally be thrilled to have 30 minutes to take a shower. However if I keep sporting this scent, I won't have to worry about birth control. So I guess it's a a tie.

I guess what I need more is just time to me. Time to chillax. Time to really relish in a zen silence of "whatever I wanna do day". Sadly, like most new mom's we find this out a little to late that we trade our lives for getting the gift of our children. Don't get me wrong I would do it all over again because being a mom is amazing. Teething as a process isn't. Along with a baby one should automatically get 2 prescriptions of both Xanax and Day at the spa- at least once every 5 months. Why 5 months? Because that's all it takes to break down completely and look like a tired greasy hag.

Speaking of greasy hag's did you know if you type those two words into a Bing Search Engine it brings up an image of Paris Hilton? Funny but true!

That's all for today from the corner of crass and stupidity.

1 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Wow! I could have sooo written this. Me time would be wonderful!

Post a Comment