Dec 30, 2009

happy friggin new year

Well I'm lazy...I have to admit this. I haven't blogged daily. Eh who's gonna yell at me? Certainly not you, least of all my English Teacher Mrs. Moritz...no, but I really should have kept it up. In my defense I have been ill last couple of days, and prior to that it was Christmas Eve and Day. Let me help you keep abreast of what I did. I obsessivly watched E and TMZ...it's just to good. It was as if the Lord above granted every wish I had upon a celebristar.

What amazed me is the celebrity crazy that happened round the world. It started one morning when Charlie Sheen sang a song either to or about his daughters, to which his current wife knocked him around drunkenly. Not to be untheatrical, he allegedly threatened to kill her with a pocketknife. He was arrested, banned from his wife spent the Christmas Day incarcerated and fending off the advances of the drunken.(Karma, right?) She's decided she doesn't want to deal with him having a boyfriend and losing out to subsequent monies from possible BF's palimony suit post sentencing and recanted her accusation...but like most women who change thier mind pigs prosecute anyway. Welcome to piss tests and probation Charlie.

Paul Anka called 911, though it's possible he just wanted his name in the papers with those that were crazy. Let's face it, you don't see TLC or E! knocking down his door for a reality show ((I shudder at those possible sex scenes)) What exactly did Paul Anka need 911 for you ask? Who cares really, it's Paul Anka. Maybe somebody asked for his autograph.

So did the Kardashians, whose priest got beat up by thier neighbor. All over the amount of vehicles Bruce had valet'ed around the area. What's interesting is that this happened and their WASN'T a 7 year old boy in the mix. Usually that's what priests get beat up for right? Wonder how many Hail Mary's that man's gonna have to say!

Not to be outdone,a crazy woman in Italy, spidermanned on top of the pope and broke an 87 yr old Cardinal's hip. I bet he had worked his whole life to walk next to the pontiff, only to be splashed about in the tabloids for not drinking his milk! Personally, I thought it was about time that a pontiff was spidermanned...don't you? (BTW, the youtube vid is viral for a reason in case you just blessed me to death)

I saved the BEST for last:

Jon Gosselin was MUM for the first time in 7 years, but his lawyer spoke publically about the ransacking of his apartment...Okay this I have to admit was hysterical. I'm surprised he didn't get a phone call ahead of time from one of Dione Warwick's psychics on this. This was a no brainer. Maybe Hailey Glassman didn't do it (snort, wink) whoever did- KUDOS to you. My personal fave was the lovelorn note attached to his dresser by a knife and SIGNED "Hailey Glassman". I am seriously hoping for a video on Youtube of the whole thing. It reeks of sensationalism at it's best as well as drama created by the drunken young...I've heard tell that Glassman never has an empty glass, man. Kate, you HAVE to be laughing at this...plz tell me that this is by far the best interpretation of Karma you've ever seen happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment